28 December 2008

Just a Little Info

Hello! Just wanted to let everyone know I may be MIA for a little while. My stepmom is back in the hospital and I may be flying out of here soon. She has Leukemia and it is now out of remission and she's fighting pneumonia also. It's a very touchy situation. So I may be away from my computer for a little while.

However, I got a few layouts done... The kits used are all Babydolls Scraps.

Letters to Santa, kit Old Tyme Christmas
Photobucket

Fun Times with Daddy, kit Summer Fun
Photobucket

Football Time, kit Blushing Elegance
Photobucket

Army Caden, kit Sugar N Spice
Photobucket

Until next time.............. Hope you have a Great Day/Week!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love all of these layouts! See you when you get back to the states! Sending prayers for Rosie!
{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

I will be saying my prayers Tanya.... great layouts! {{HUGS}}

Lynn said...

Love the layouts.
I hope everything works out ok for your stepmom.
Take care.

Angie said...

Wow I love the layouts, thank you so much!!! I so sorry to hear! Hope everything goes smoothly and you are in my prayers like always