23 December 2008

Almost Christmas....

Ok, so it's almost Christmas and I am still so not in the mood. Guess it has a lot to do with Michael gone and not being near any family! Not that I want to go back home! I mean don't get me wrong I love my family, but I love my own space too. At home I don't have that!

Well all presents are bought and wrapped and under the tree. Except for Michaels, I am so not leaving this tree up until July! So I will be putting it back up then and placing his presents there like 2 days before he gets home. I am also planning on having a full scale Christma/Thanksgiving Dinner for him and some of his friends if they want to come. After being over there for so long they need some good cooking!

The boys are so ready for 'Santa'. We will be making oatmeal cookies for him this afternoon. They wanted to make 2 kinds but told them santa didn't need that much because all the kids were gonna leave him cookies and we don'twant him getting to full at our house. So they decided just oatmeal! Thank goodness.

Haven't really felt good lately. Haven't been on here much either. Just kind of spending time with them and trying to keep my house somewhat clean! LOL

Well I have managed to get a few layouts done in this sad state I am in. So here they are for your viewing pleasure..............

Country Christmas kit by Dee's Delightful Designs

Jessi's First Pic with Santa

Photobucket

My Babies Ready for Christmas

Photobucket

Ok well I better wrap it up now, don't want to bore ya! Just in case I don't blog again until after.... MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! And if you don't celebrate, I am sorry.. Happy Holidays to you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those layouts! I think it is a wonderful idea to provide some of the boys (including Michael, of course) with some good cooking once they get back!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like it will be awesome! Christmas in July.... Try and have a happy one Tanya!! Love the layouts, too. Merry Christmas!! {{HUGS}}