10 December 2008

SNOW AGAIN!!

Well it started snowing yet again last night. We were supposed to get 6 inches but we didn't or hadn't yet. It is still snowing but it is a light snow so not too bad yet. I have 'duty' this week so I just came in from shoveling the sidewalk and putting salt out. Taylor and Caden helped with the salt part! They got a kick out of it. I took some pictures of them working hard so will be scrapping them when I can get them uploaded to my computer! It's supposed to snow the rest of today and then stop, so hopefully won't have to shovel all week!

Boys are just playing quietly, imagine that. The people upstairs are louder than my 2 in my apartment! We were raised in the counrty and we aren't that loud! You would think they would have a little more respect than that. But kids these days lack respect! I have always tried to instill that into my kids, not gonna have disrespectful kids ya no! But their mom is loud too. As we all know kids learn from the people that raise them! Sorry about the rant!!!

I haven't talked to Michael verbally in a few days! Gosh I am so ready for this deployment to be over. Typing to him on IM is nothing like being able to smell his stinkie breath!!! We chat just about everynight; if his internet is working that is. Their net is better than it was but it still sucks. But at least he has it in his room and isn't limited to 30 mintues anymore! Maybe he will call soon! I wish the commander would call the FRG and say 'OK get ready for our coming home ceremony!!!' Man that would be great!

Well I guess I better get some house work done while Jessi is napping! Until next time, have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He'll be home before you know it!! God bless you for keeping the home fires burning!! Have a great day Tanya.. {{HUGS}}

Angie said...

Yeah when you like in apartments people just are not considerate of others around them, Well I am glad you get to IM everyday but I know it is not the same talking on the phone, but he will be home soon!!! Have a good day!!

Lynn said...

Awww,I can't even imagine my man being away like that. I've got so much respect for you and the other military spouses. I hope you get to see him soon.
Our apartment neighbors are awful about noise too...we don't even have any kids in our complex of apartments, but the old man and the teenager next door like to play loud music at 2am!! So rude!

Traci Leigh said...

Keep up the good spirits...he'll be home be for ya know it. you are Awesome! sounds like ya have great kids.
Hope ya don't get to much snow.
have a great night
{{Hugs}}
Traci