17 December 2008

New CT Member

I have joined another CT!! Actually I am her very first CT member.....
ready to know who its for.....

She is an awesome designer and I love her 'stuff'! You will too, I promise! So you need to leave here and check her out! K?

Oh, yeah you need to know who SHE is don't you.......... Babydoll Scraps!!!!

So here are a few layouts I have recently done with her kits...

Cocoa Lover Kit

Photobucket

We Dedicate You used Blushing Elegance Kit

Photobucket

Sugar N Spice Kit

Photobucket

Friends used Summer Fun Kit

Photobucket


Hope everyones holiday season is going great! Until next time have a great day!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Girl you ROCK!!!!! I am going to my blog now to announce it!! You are so ahead of me

Tabatha said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Great LOs too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! and awesome layouts....!!! {{HUGS}}

Unknown said...

Woo HOO!! I am so behind on blog hopping! Congratulations!! Love all those layouts! They are fantastic!