07 December 2008

Happy Sunday!

Ok, so its been a little while, but I am here! It has been kind of crazy around here. Snowing almost every day. We walked Taylor to school one mornng in a foot and a half of snow and it was still coming down hard! Then had to go back and get him a half hour later because they decided that road conditions were too bad and school needed to close. Ok, so my wonder is... since these children were already there why not have classes and the children that couldnt make it don't count it against them. But I guess they couldn't do that. So I had to get Jessi out of bed, Caden all bundled up again and go get Taylor! Crazy day!!! Luckily we had food and I didn't have to leave the house in the car until Friday! And I didn't!!! By Friday the roads were alot better!! Thank goodness, we were running a little low on groceries!

We had another video tele-comference with Michael on Friday, so that was what I looked forward to all week! It ws nice to be able to talk to him and see him at the same time with out the web cam freezing up! We are so ready for him to come home! So is he! But he is over half way now so it won't be long. I have not been looking forward to the holiday season without him! The only good thing about it is another month is gone and closer to him being back home with us! Despite not really being in the spirit of Christmas I have gotten all of my shopping done. I pick up a few little things if I run across them but I have everything I planned! So the kids will have a good one, well as good as it can be without Daddy anyway!

Ok, as for scrappin talk.....
I got a new kit Full Abalone, NOT YET BEEN RELEASED, from Magick Scraps. I sat down right after downloading it and my creating juices were flowing. So here is what flowed out of me last night. Hope you enjoy!

'T'is for Taylor

Photobucket

Sleeping Beauty

Photobucket

Turkey Legs

Photobucket

Ok, so I hope you enjoyed! Until next time have a great day or week!

6 comments:

Robin L said...

Glad you didnt have to go anywhere during that storm. I hate going out in stors because people are so stupid! lol
Happy to hear you got to talk to your hubby again. Thank you to both of you for what you are doing.
I hope you have a great week. Take care.

Angie said...

Great layouys, I am so glad that you got to talkt to him, Hope that you have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts... and I know what you mean about Christmas.... but like a wise person said... "It ain't as long as it has been!" LOL LOL Have a great week! {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked the kit! foot and a half of snow ugh! We're getting a bit today . Glad you got to see and talk to your dh.

Intense Magic said...

Love the layouts! Sorry you all have to spend the holidays without DH but like you said...get through it and you are all that much closer to having him home!! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

love the lo..can't wait to see what eles comes..Have a good day & stay warm
Hugs Traci