30 November 2008

My Birthday

Ok, so the 29th was my birthday as many of you know. It started out ok and got better as the day went on. The boys helped me clean the house and we went grocery shopping. They were good there too! Michael called and wished me a Happy Birthday, so that really made my day!!

So I had talked with our sitter about getting some 'me' time, so she showed up around 3:30. I went to find a few more Christmas presents for the kids and possibly Michael. And I ended up buying me a birthday present! If you know me well enough, you know I don't buy me things. But I did yesterday. So I picked up a few more things and out of the store I went. I have been wanting a piercing, so I went to the local tatoo place... they had closed 30 minutes before I got there! Darn it! Just have to wait a little longer!

A friend of mine wanted to take me out for dinner so I picked her up and she bought me a steak! It was really good! We went to this little German restaurant and they cook the steaks where you can see it! Nice little place and its kid friendly, so we will be going back. I got to missing my babies, so as soon as we were done eating, I went home!! We picked up the kids and went bowling. The kids loved that.

Then we woke up this morning to SNOW, AGAIN!!! Snowed its tail off until around lunch, so it has stopped for now!

Here's a layout of me at my "birthday party" at the bowling alley, Taylor took the picture, and my 2 gifts I got myself!!

Photobucket

The kit I used was a collab kit from designers at ScrapProfessor for a birthday present! Thanks to all!!!

Have lots more pictures, but no time to scrap them yet. So you will just have to check back! Until next time, have a great day!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that layout!...Good for you buying something for yourslef! It is about time!!

Anonymous said...

Awww sounds like a great day.
Darling lo. Have fun with the snow. We have a inch and the kids are loving it. Have a Great Sunday. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow more snow, we are seeing our first of the season today.
So glad you had a nice birthday!
Stay warm and will see in the garden.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day..and good for you buying your self something.

Jackie said...

Well woman! Happy late birthday! I had no idea!!! Good for you on buying yourself something. Come get me befor eyou get your tat..I want another one! lol