16 November 2008

Ok, so this is my first time with this blog stuff. So if it's not pretty or interesting enough for you, please give me a chance to get used to it. So I am a CT for Dee's Delightful Designs and hopefully one other. Will let you know how that goes.

So here is a little something I whipped up this morning....





I used a new kit, not even released yet by Dee's Delightful Designs. It's called Cat Paws. The subject of my layout is Moe. He belongs to my sister. He does all kinds of crazy things and I caught him sleeping here. Well we thought he was sleeping, but he opened one eye when I snapped this shot.


More to come later! Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!! Love the new blog! Super layout, too!

Angie said...

Great Blog, and Wonderful layout!!! And welcome to the team

Tabatha said...

It looks great! i've only had one for a few weeks myself.

Good luck

Tabatha

Intense Magic said...

It looks great, Taun!! Love it! Can't wait to see more :)

Robin L said...

Lovely bog and great layout!