21 November 2008

Man What a Day!

So this morning we went out to walk Taylor to school and it was raining! So we had to come back in for Jessi's car seat and get in the car to go to the school. Like always no parking spot... finally got parked to walk him to class and got soaked! We stayed in the rest of the morning until time to go pick him up. Weather had subsuided and we walked to pick him up. The wind was like sheets of ice cutting through my sweatshirt. So got back and waited on the phone to ring.... it didn't! So the sun popped out and we ran to CMR to check the mail and get a Frap! LOL By the time we came out, like 5 minutes later....... it was FREAKIN' SNOWIN'!!!! And I dont mean a little... I mean wind blowing it in every direction. And we all have a frozen drink in our hands! We got vack to the house and haven't left since! I looked out a little bit ago and it's still snowing!!! Kids are loving it, of course! I did hear from hubby on the net, he just couldn't get a chance to call :( But thank you Internet... I know he is ok and I even got to see him! His web cam worked for about 10 minutes.... a little is better than none at all.

Anyway on to the layouts.......... I created these with the Working Mum kit by Magick Scraps!

Ready to Play

Photobucket

Working Hard

Photobucket

Until next time! Have a good day!! Later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous taun , thank you so much for working with the kit.
We haven't seen snow here yet but it sure is cold enough!

Anonymous said...

We've pretty much getting steady snow now, but it wasn't too long ago that we were getting hail, sun and torrential rain within minutes of each other and the temperate would fluctuate 20-30 degrees within an hour! It was freaky!

Beautiful layouts!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! snow.....so glad it is you and not me!!! Although, it certainly is cold enough here for it to snow.

BTW....Love that kit of Mojo's and your layouts are Awesome!

Angie said...

Great layouts!!! I added you to my blog roll, just realized you had one, sorry!!! I am glad you got to talk to him and see him even if it was for 10 min. I would love to see some snow, but only SEE it don't want any, lol

Phill and Melissa said...

Cute LO of you at work!

:::Melanie::: said...

Pretty LO's! We woke up to snow this morning too. :(