27 November 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The boys woke up around 8 and were running around doing their thing while I was preparing the turkey for the oven! I had it in by 9 and the rest was cake compared to that cooking time. I got everything done and we ate around 2ish. It was good, but I kept in mind that I am still trying to loose the baby weight and I DIDNOT overdo it. Can you believe it, I could breath when I left my table and I walked away! LOL

Michael was online early in the morning and I got to talk to him for a bit. It was nice to be able to. Just wish he could come home, it gets so lonely around here even with the kids! For anyone that doesn't know.... DEPLOYMENTS SUCK!!! It's ok sometimes, but for the most part, it SUCKS!!! Life just isn't the same without him here! I hear people complaining about their husbands all the time and I say to myself 'At least he is here to get on your nerves!' What I would give just to have him here everyday irritating me again! He's so good at it too!

Well I'll get on with it now.... There's BIG sales everywhere and over at DSG there is even bigger sales! So go on over and check out the store for all of your digi scrapping needs!

Got a new kit and finally had a little time for creating... so here are a couple of layouts for ya....

Papaw & Jessi (He says hedon't babysit, but when we got back this is what we saw!)
Paper from Cadens Dream!
Photobucket

Mommy's Shinning Star
Cyber Yard Sell kit by Magick Scraps
Photobucket

Good Night Big Boy
Cyber Yard Sell kit
Photobucket

Snowy Sky
Country Christmas kit by Dee's Delightful Designs
Photobucket

Taylor My Clown
Country Christmas kit
Photobucket

These kits are awesome! Follow the links and go pick up yours today!

Ok so that will wrap it up for now. More later, have a Great Black Friday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovin' all those gorgeous layouts.
I don't know from experience how it is for you without Michael...never been through that...but I know it must be very difficult without him there...{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}

LuvsMyFurBabies said...

Hello, I loved your LO's and just wanted to let you know my prayers are with you and your family. I'm guessing your husband is in the Middle East, and while I don't know that feeling, my ex was in the Army and deployed a LOT and I know it's hard. Wherever he is, I hope he comes home to you and your family very soon!

Unknown said...

Glad you were in contact with your dh on Thanksgiving Day. Can't imagine coping with my dh so far away and so long.

Greetings from N Ireland.

Anonymous said...

first off thank you for your families sacrifices on in serving the country.
Love the layouts , great job with all the kits

Angie said...

Great Layouts!!! Glad you got to talk to him!! Love to see them pictures keep them coming, oh am psss my kit will be there by tomorrow or late tonight, By the way THANKS!!!