18 November 2008

Suprise!

OK today is here and I have GREAT news! I am a CT for Kari aka Relocated Dixie Girl Designs! Woo Hoo!!! I got this great kit last night and was up until 1 a.m. making layouts. OK, well Jessi woke up too but most of that time I was creating!! So here are the layouts I promised!!

This one is called 'German Pastry'

Photobucket

'Another $10.00'

Photobucket

'My Precious Baby Girl'

Photobucket

And last but NEVER least.... 'My Love'

Photobucket

All 3 were made with Kari's kit Hush. I love working with this kit. I had no problems making a girl layout and definitely not boy layouts.

Well here is a preview of my scrap subjects, more to come in the future. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous layouts. I really love the subjects of those layouts!

Congratulations on the new CT spot.

BTW....check out babydoll's blog...she has a surprise for you.

Robin L said...

Congrats on the new CT!!!!
Love the layouts!

Jackie said...

Aww, you are too sweet! And you did a FANTAB job on those LOs! $10 a tooth? man, my kids only get $1! lol And I hope your DH comes home soon. And safe!

Intense Magic said...

Congrats, Taun!! Your layouts look fantastic!! Yay for you!