04 January 2009

Update....

Ok, so Rosie is still in the hospital. Will be for a while. I can't decide wether or not to go home. It's so much to factor in... Taylor in school, the long flight with the 3 of my babies by myself AGAIN, staying with others AGAIN, no scrapping computer (ok so that isn't as important), ya no all that kind of stuff. I want to go and help out but there isn't a whole lot I can do with the kids and her in the hosital. I have been thinking I could go and hold the house down, take care of the animals that kind of thing, but still not sure what to do. Gosh this is so hard!

Anyway I have been doing some layouts for challenges over at DSG. So I will share them with you. Only a few though, you should check out DSG and see the rest. Everyone over there is so nice and you'd love the community!

He who Holds the KEY.... Just For You kit by Karen Wallace (FYI if you were a member over at DSG you could have gotten this kit for free, it was the petal of the day for December)
Photobucket

My Men...Full Abalone kit by Magick Scraps
Photobucket

Ok these ae just two of what I have been working on. So go on over and join DSG and see the rest and what everyone has to offer!

Until next time, have a great day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts! Decisions can be tough to make...but I'm sure when the time comes you will make the decision that is best for you and the the children.

absolutartist1 said...

Great LOs, Taun! Family issues like that can be difficult at best. You have to decide what's best for you and yours though. [[hugs]]

Ariane said...

LOVE the LO's, great job. Sorry to hear about the family issues and decisions you have to make. It's so hard t try to make these kinds of decisions! (((HUGS)))

Angie said...

Wonderful layouts!!! You did an awesome job!!! I hope that you can figure out what to do, I know it is a tough descision

Lynn said...

I LOVE the layouts...especially the first one....just beautiful!
sorry about the hard decisions. take care.

Unknown said...

uuummmm!! Don't you think it just may be time for an update here?????

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}