18 June 2010

New Things on the Horizon.....

Okay, so today I thought WOW I have a blog! I haven't been on here in like a year or more. So here I am with a little update. I have stopped digi scrapping because of lack of time. I have always had a passion for photography so I am taking that to the next step, as it is more portable. Maybe one day I can get back into scrapping but for now I will just be posting pictures and updates on life.

Taylor has now finished the 1st grade! WOW right?! Caden will be starting Pre-K in the fall and Jessi is running around here like she is in charge. We are still in Germany for another couple of months, then we are off to Washington state!

Okay, so here are some of the latest photos I have taken!

Jessi
Cutie Pie

Taylor
IMG_5839

Caden
Head Stand

Hope you enjoyed! Until next time!

No comments: