28 April 2009

Lookeeeee What I did......

Twice in the same month, I may be on a role. LOL

So I've been trying to get my mojo back... I joined a new site, nothing wrong with the old ones just found a new one to be a part of, got some new kits and scrapped a couple of pages. With Jessi scooting around its easier for me to do things that don't require holding her.

So here is my latest work:

Jessi's First Christmas kit: Frosty Chocolate by Babydoll Scrapz

Photobucket


Jessi's First Picnic kit: Spring Breeze by Babydoll Scrapz

Photobucket


Jessi's First Easter kit: Breath of Fresh Air by Babydoll Scrapz

Photobucket


Ok so that is it for now. Maybe I will get back on my scrapping track now. Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! Two days in a row! You go! Love those layouts!

Glad you seem to have gotten your mojo back.....now get to work! :)

Angie said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these, you are awesome, thanks!!!! I am so glad you have your mojo back also!!!

Unknown said...

Don't u think u should update this.....He's home from Iraq now!!!

Unknown said...

Oooo wee girl....you have a lot of updating to do....