18 March 2009

It's Time

Ok, so I haven't done any scrapping or blogging in a while. Sorry! I have been kind of down and we are all sick too. First, it was me, then Caden, Taylor and now Jessi. And it sucks BAD!

We have now started 'the countdown', we have 8 weeks left until the return of Michael. If we were told the truth, that is! So we are preparing the house for a celebration! When Jessi sees his photo she gets all excited so hopefully she 'll know him.

So sickness and readying the house has NOT stopped my camera from flashing so I have lots of photos to scrap. So I was checking some out last night and this is what I came up with. Hope you like them. All work is done with kits from Dee's Delightful Designs.

Timless Treasures kit
Photobucket

Love Always kit
Photobucket

Daisy Days of Spring kit
Photobucket

New Member kit
Photobucket

Until next time............. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts! I'm sorry all of you have been sick.....but I know you are sooo happy it is getting closer to time for Michael to be home!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you're ok, even though a little sick... we'll be counting down with you!! {{HUGS}}

Lynn said...

love all the layouts, especially the first one! hope that Michael comes when he's supposed to! take it easy :)

Unknown said...

Don't ya' think it might be time for an update there....dear DIL???